Prepare to have your mind blown away. We have the biggest, maddest and wildest event you will ever witness. This adrenaline filled show features the most massive Monster Truckz destroying cars, flying over mind boggling jump pushing drivers and trucks to the brink of destruction. The Nitro Motocross Team will amaze and astonish as the soar 80 feet above your head doing things that shouldn’t be possible. For the first time on planet earth see a man fired from a Monster Truck Cannon! Was man meant to fly? Hopefully this guy is. Extreme Rock Crawlers. Right side up, sideways, even upside-down feats you never thought possible the most thrilling and exciting tricks on four wheels.
MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR PIT PARTY: ride in a monster truck, get up close to your favorite monster truck, personal autographs and pictures with the stars of MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR. The Pit Party starts two hours prior to event times.
Important Purchasing Information:
Terms of Website Service
Last updated: 1/30/2023
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Agreement") carefully before using the tickets.monstertruckz.com website (the "Website") operated by Official Monster Truckz Tour! ("us", "we", or "our"). We provide this Website and the data, information, tools, software, updates and similar materials or services (altogether, the “Services”), subject to your agreement to and compliance with these Terms. Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree and consent to these Terms, please do not use the Website and/or the Services.
· are unlawful or encourage another to engage in anything unlawful;
· contain a virus or any other similar programs or software that may damage the operation of our or another’s computer and/or IT system;
· violate the rights of any party or infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other intellectual property right of any party;
· are false, inaccurate, fraudulent or misleading; or
· are libelous, defamatory, obscene, inappropriate, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusing, harassing, threatening or bullying.
· modify, adapt, translate, copy, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or Services;
· interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or Services, including restricting or inhibiting any other person from using the Website or Services by means of hacking or defacing;
· transmit to or make available in connection with the Website or Services any denial of service attack, virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful code or activity;
· attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of the Website or Services or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
· take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
· harvest or collect the information (which includes any email address or other contact information) of other users of the Website or Services;
· scrape or collect content from the Website or Services via automated or large group means;
· submit, post or make available false, incomplete or misleading information to the Website or Services, or otherwise provide such information to us;
· register for more than one user account; or,
· impersonate any other person or business.
You understand that by sharing information on the Website or Services, and requesting information to be sent through the Services, you may be revealing information about yourself and/or your business that you may include and that may be generated by the Services. You understand and acknowledge that you are fully aware and responsible for the impact of sharing such materials, and you agree that we shall not be held responsible, and we shall be released and held harmless by you from any liability or damages arising out of such conduct.
To the degree permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website or Services; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that any of your Content or Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any conduct, activity or action that is unlawful or illegal under any state, federal or common law, or is violative of the rights of any individual or entity, engaged in, caused by, or facilitated in any way through the use of the Website or Services. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Website and/or Services.
If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets (minus order processing, service and delivery fees) using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund. Anything promised by the promoter that is unfulfilled is not guaranteed by the seller and is not grounds for a refund.
There are no refunds.